MyVR has powerful deposit management tools. These tools make it quick and easy to see which security deposits have been refunded, withheld or need to be completed.
To manage deposits go to Reservations > Deposits
- Deposit refunds
- Deposit withholdings
- Deposit summary
- Deposits list
- Deposit statuses
- View everything payment-related
- Additional resources
Have control over refunds. Choose to refund a specific deposit or more generally refund the cost of a reservation.
Keep a record of the money withheld. Report the amount of money to withhold from a deposit as soon as the damage occurs, saving time from needing to remember to withhold money later. Note why the money is being withheld to document decisions.
Get all of the information about a deposit at a glance. View all of the refunds and withholdings of a deposit and see the totals for each.
Get quick insights into refundable deposits. View all deposits across all reservations in a single list. Quickly filter deposits by status, property, and stay dates. Archive old deposits to keep the list clear of clutter. Only collected deposits are shown in this list.
- Incomplete: The amounts refunded and withheld do not cover the entire amount of the deposit. More refunds or withholdings are needed to fully process the deposit.
- Withheld: The amount of the deposit has been fully withheld. The deposit has been fully processed.
- Partially Refunded: The amounts refunded and withheld cover the entire amount of the of the deposit. The deposit has been fully processed.
- Fully Refunded: The amount of the deposit has been fully refunded. The deposit has been fully processed.
View everything payment related
In the Reservation view, see deposits listed next to Payments and Refunds. Manage all financials of a reservation from a single view.