- Property Description
- Access Information
- Check-In / Check-Out Procedure
- House Operations
- Transportation Information
Step 1: Navigate to Properties > Properties > [Property Name]
Step 2: Click Content, Description & Details
Step 3: Complete Description fields
- Property Name: Used within the MyVR account, on your website, and in email communication.
- Headline: Tagline on your website, and default headline for integrated channels. Note: this can be overridden for each channel.
- Property Description: Main property description, and default description for integrated channels. Note: this can be overridden for each channel.
- Keep scrolling down to see remaining Description & Details fields
- At any point, scroll to the bottom and click Save Changes.
- You must click Save Changes before exiting the Description & Details tab or changes will not be saved.
Step 4: Accommodation
- Property type: Choose the most appropriate match for the property type (i.e. Cabin, Townhouse, etc)
- Privacy Level: Entire home, Private room, or Shared room
- Size: Property square footage
- Accommodates: Number of guests that can be accommodated by the property
- Bathrooms: Number of bathrooms
- Bedrooms: Number of bedrooms
- Bedroom Details: Bed Type, Mattress Size, Mattress Type for each bedroom
Step 5: Suitability
Toggle Yes/No to allow for the following: Elderly, Disabled, Pets, Children, Infants, Groups, Events, Smoking
Step 6: Restrictions
- House Rules: How guests are expected to behave.
- Minimum Guest Age: Set the minimum age allowed for the primary renter. (Must be 18 or over.)
Step 7: Access Information
- Access Description: Which parts of the listing guests can access.
- Building Access Information: Any specific information on how the building is accessed (i.e. lock box code), if applicable.
Step 8: Check-In / Check-Out Procedure
- Check-in Method: How guest check in to property
- Check-in Instructions: Specific instructions for check-in method
- Check-out Instructions: Instructions for your guests to check-out (i.e. make sure windows are closed and leave keys in the lock box).
Step 9: House Operations
- House Manual: General manual for your guests on how to operate items in the house.
- Wifi Network: Name of the Wifi network to the property
- Wifi Password: Password for the property Wifi
Step 10: Transportation Information
- Transit Description: Nearby transit options
- Car Required: Whether or not a car is required to access the property
- Driving Directions: Directions on how to reach the property
- Parking Information: On-property or nearby parking options
Step 11: Click Save Changes