The property description allows owners to highlight the key features and benefits of a property, in addition to other important details such as accommodations, suitability, house rules, etc.
Step 1: Navigate to Properties > Properties
Step 2: Click Description & Details
Step 3: Enter Description, Accommodation and Suitability details. This is a good way to highlight the property's virtues and why travelers should rent this property.
- Property Name: This will be used within the MyVR account, but will also be used on your website and in email communication.
- Headline: The headline will be used tagline line on your website, but will also be the default headline for any connected channels (e.g. HomeAway or Airbnb). Note that this can be overridden for each channel.
- Property Description: This is the main property description and will also be the default description for any connected channels (e.g. HomeAway or Airbnb). Note that this can be overridden for each channel.
- Property type: Choose the most appropriate match for the property type (i.e. Cabin, Boat, Townhouse, etc)
- Size: Enter the square footage of the property
- Accommodates: Enter the number of guests that can be accommodated by the property
- Bathrooms: Number of bathrooms
- Bedrooms: Number of bedrooms (select room type, bed type, mattress size/type)
- Toggle Yes to allow for the following: Elderly, Disabled, Pets, Children, Infants, Groups, Events, Smoking
- House Rules: How guests are expected to behave
- Access Description: Which parts of the listings the guests can access
- Transit Description: Directions, nearby parking options, public transportation options
- Car Required: Whether a car is necessary to access the property
- Minimum Guest Age: Minimum age of primary renter
Step 4: Click Save Changes at the bottom of the section