Step 1: Navigate to Properties > Properties > [Property Name]
Step 2: Click Content
Step 3: Click Location and Area
Step 4: Enter Property Address
Local Area Description
Step 5: Enter Local Area Description. Local area / neighborhood description for website and default description for integrated channels.
- Keep scrolling down to see remaining Location and Area fields
- At any point, scroll to the bottom and click Save Changes.
- You must click Save Changes before exiting the Location and Area tab or changes will not be saved.
Step 6: Customize Map Location Display
- Choose to display pinpoint or area location
- Select Automatically locate Y/N (Google maps automatic location based on property address)
- Edit Location: choose to drag and drop or enter Lat/Long for location
- Display map or satellite image
- Zoom in or out on image
Step 7: (Optional) Enter Tourist License Number or State Tax ID, and expiration date.
NOTE: Required by some municipalities. If entered, information in this field is displayed on websites and advertisements including some channels.
Step 8: Click Save Changes