- Create a New Fee
- Fee Fields Description
- Add a Tax Type Fee
- Per-person Adjustment Fee
- Channel Exceptions and Overrides
Create a New Fee
Step 1: Navigate to Properties > Properties > Property Name
Step 2: Click Fees & Deposits
Step 3: Click Add New Fee
NOTE: New fee fields appear below existing fees, scroll down to enter new fee details.
Step 4: Enter new fee details
Fee Fields Description
1. Fee Name: Fee name as it will appear on Quotes
2. Fee Type:
-- Cleaning fee
-- Per-Person Adjustment (see details below)
-- Pet Fee
-- Refundable Security Deposit
-- Tax (see details below)
3. Fee Basis: e.g. Flat Rate per night, Percentage of Rent, etc.
4. Fee Amount: Flat amount or percentage, based on Fee Basis selected
5. Included By Default: Select Yes for fee to be included in every new quote
6. Include in Tax Calculation: Select Yes for fee to included in the reservation tax calculation.
NOTE: Taxes need to be added as separate fee types.
7. Optional Fee for Renter: Select Yes for the renter to select or decline fee.
-- If Yes, new field will appear: Pre-select Fee for Renter Yes/No
8. Fee Summary: This will adjust as above three fields are toggled Yes/No
Step 5: Click Save Fee
Add a Tax Type Fee
- Follow steps above, select “Tax” for Fee Type
- Once this type is selected, Included in Tax Calculation automatically set to No
Per-person Adjustment Fee
- Follow steps above, select “Per-person-adjustment” for Fee Type
- Once this type is selected, two new fields appear:
-- Include Children in Fee Yes/No
-- Select Fee applies to “Each Guest Above”, and set number
-- Set Fee Basis to “Flat rate per person per night”