- Set a Property Minimum Stay Requirement
- Create Minimum Stay Message Template
- Create Minimum Stay Inquiry Responder
- MyVR allows inquiries for less than the minimum nights identified in settings.
- The inquiry is still received and allows the chance to accept the stay, or sell the renter on a longer stay.
- If a strict minimum stay policy is desired, create an automated response to Inquiries for less than the required nights.
Set a Property Minimum Stay Requirements
Step 1: Navigate to Properties > Properties > All
Step 2: Click on the Property line, click Rental Rates
Step 3: Scroll down to Base Rate
Step 4: Fill in minimum number of nights under Min. Stay
Step 5: Click Save Base Rate
NOTE: For more information, see Managing Base Rates and Advanced Options
Create Minimum Stay Message Template
Step 1: Navigate to Setup > Message Templates > My Templates
Step 2: Click Create New Template
Step 3: Customize email response to an Inquiry for less than the minimum stay required.
NOTE: See Message Templates - Creating and Managing Templates for more information.
Create Minimum Stay Inquiry Responder
Step 1: Navigate to Automation > Inquiry Responders
Step 2: Click Add Responder
Step 3: Create Auto Responder Name, set criteria based on length of stay, select the created template from the dropdown menu.
Step 4: Click Create Rule
- This will automatically mark the Inquiry as declined.
- See Automation - Inquiry Responders for more information.