There are a few important things to keep in mind when entering Meta Keywords and Website keywords.
1. Think of search terms which a potential renter might use to find a property in a web search.
Try not to make all keywords too general. However, the more terms that are specific to a property, the less competing entries will appear on search engine results (e.g. using a broadly searched term like vacation rental is a good idea, but providing more specific terms like Lake Tahoe rental, Tahoe lakeside cottage, are also important).
2. Entries can be single words or phrases. Each entry should be separated by a comma.
3. Be sure to include a space after all commas.
Note: Noun phrases should not be separated by commas (i.e. ski lodge, not ski, lodge)
- Edit meta tags for SEO
- Enable Google analytics
- Edit individual page meta tags
- Edit image Alt tags
- Submit your site to search engines