- The Inbox provides a single dashboard in which to receive and respond to Inquiries from the MyVR website and supported channels.
- Inquiries are the record of communication with a guest.
- A Reservation can be created from an Inquiry.
- An Inquiry will be automatically created for any new reservation, as the record and means of communication with the guest.
- Create a new Inquiry, Quote, or Reservation directly from the Inbox.
Access Inquiries Inbox
- Navigate to Messages > Inquiries
- The number of unread Inquiries is indicated in the menu bar.
- Unread messages appear in bold in the inbox.
- Actions can be taken from the top toolbar for one or more Inquiries.
- Actions can be taken from the dropdown menu next to each Inquiry.
Inquiries Action Options
Actions can be taken on one or multiple Inquiries with one of the following steps:
- Tick the box on the toolbar to select multiple messages based on Inquiry status.
- Tick the box next to one or more individual messages.
- Click the More Action button on an Inquiry line.
Action Options for one or multiple messages selected:
- Mark as Unread
- Manage Tags - create and use internal tags to flag or group Inquiries
- Flag as Spam
- Assign a MyVR User
- View Inquiry details
- View Reservation details (if a reservation is booked)
- Click the Sort dropdown menu to organize the Inbox in a variety of ways.
- Guest Name
- Last/First Message Received
- Status of Inquiry
- Estimated Value
Search and Filter
- Click Search & Filter on the toolbar to search for an Inquiry, or filter the inbox in a variety of ways.
Search and Filter options:
- Use the Search box to find Inquiries based on property name, renter name, etc.
- Inquiry Start / End date
- Duration of Stay (e.g. filter by 3 to 5 night stays)
- Assignee User Name
- Inquiry Source (e.g. website, Airbnb or other channel)
- Property Groups
- Inquiry State - Archived or Read
- The Inbox automatically updates as filters are selected
- Click Close to close the Search & Filter winder
- Click Clear to clear the selected filters
- Click New in the toolbar to create a new Inquiry, new Quote, or new Reservation