NOTE: Customers can provide valuable feedback on product improvements and tool additions by submitting feature requests.
Submit a Feature Request
Step 1: On the MyVR dashboard, click Support
Step 2: Click Suggest Feature
Step 3: Select Product Area related to the feature request from the dropdown menu.
Step 4: Fill out email Subject line
Step 5: Write detailed description (see tips included)
Step 6: (Optional) Attach screenshots
Step 7: Click Send It
Feature Request Voting Portal
- After reviewing feedback tickets, MyVR product managers may add feature request suggestions to the voting portal.
- Users can see features submitted by customers across the MyVR platform.
- Each account receives 25 votes to rate new functionality ideas.
To vote for a feature:
Step 1: Click account name in the top right-hand corner
Step 2: From the drop-down, click Vote for Features
Step 3: Click the up and down arrow to add or take away votes per feature
Step 4: Click Save Your Votes
- A maximum 25 votes can be distributed among features as desired, with up to 10 votes used for one feature.
- Click Details to read the feature details.
- Number of votes left is displayed as they are distributed.
- Users should not post requests for new features in the MyVR Community, as outlined in the Community Rules.