- Automatically send an initial response to an inquiry the moment it arrives.
- Improve your first response metric on integrated channels with the automated initial response.
- Inquiry responders send customizable Message Templates, and allow for a wide range of configuration options.
- The same message template can be auto-sent for all inquiries, or auto-responders can be triggered by certain rules.
- Each MyVR account includes default inquiry responder emails.
- Default emails are in Disabled status until you choose to edit and enable as needed.
Inquiry Responder Overview
- Navigate to Automation > Inquiry Responders
1. List of Responder emails, includes defaults set in the system.
NOTE: Drag and drop Responders to change priority order.
2. Checkmark = enabled. Click and toggle Yes/No to disable.
3. Auto = Auto Send on. Click and toggle Yes/No to turn off.
4. Click the arrow to expand and edit default Responder fields.
5. Click Add Responder to create new.
Edit Default Responder
Step 1: Click the arrow to expand and edit default Responder fields.
Step 2: View or edit fields to customize Responder
1. Create Responder name
2. Change or Set Criteria for automatic trigger
3. Create additional criteria add needed
4. Toggle to Include or Exclude Reservations Request in auto response
5. Select the Template from dropdown list of My Templates [LINK]
6. Edit Send Settings - Toggle Yes/No for Enabled and Auto Send
Step 3: Click Save Rule
Create New Responder
Step 1: Click Add Responder
Step 2: Follow steps above to complete fields
Inquiry Responder Trigger
- When an inquiry is received from any source, MyVR will go down the list of responders and stop when the criteria for a rule has been met.
- Drag and drop the Responders to change priority order.
- A rule created without any criteria will match all inquiries.
- Set up a default auto responder with no criteria, that will be sent when no other rules are matched. It should be the last rule in the list.