- The owner portal allows property managers to share availability calendars, announcements, and statements with multiple owners through one website platform.
- Property managers can give owners authority to block dates, and to view all reservations at their properties with varying levels of data access.
Create an Owner Portal website
Step 1: Navigate to Operations > Owner Management > Web Portal
Web Portal page lists existing portals
(Alternatively, navigate to Websites > Websites > New Website)
Step 2: Name to web portal, click Create Website
NOTE: The next steps will walk you through our website builder
Step 3: Preview and select a template, click Choose Template
- Once the template is chosen the website is built and ready to publish.
- You have the option to continue editing and customizing your site.
- Optional steps are outlined below following the sidebar menu after “Template”. More information can be found under our website overview article.
- To publish immediately, skip to Step 8
Step 4: Design & Branding, click Edit Design
-- add your logo, change banner image, add social links, change colors and font
Step 5: Pages & Content
-- select pre-set pages to be published or unpublished, add a new default or custom page
-- update SEO and settings on a page level
NOTE: Skip Owner Accounts tab. You can invite owners to join after the website is published.
Step 6: Site-wide SEO, click Save SEO Settings
-- create HTML title, website description, keywords
-- MyVR can automatically configure your website pages for SEO, site-wide, using added keywords
Step 7: Additional options
Publish Owner Portal
Step 8: Navigate to Summary, Preview or PUBLISH
NOTE: Additional website domains cannot be added until after the site is published.
NEXT STEP: Invite owners to access the portal