MyVR allows you to manage multiple quotes, as well as take a number of processing and review actions with a specific quote, to make quote management easy and versatile.
Once you build a quote, you may issue as many additional quotes as you like until one of them has been converted to a reservation.
Offering multiple quotes for the same stay allows you to propose different options to entice potential renters in a way that lets you easily communicate and track the differences between them.
You can increase the efficiency with which you generate quotes by using the Booking Policy feature to pre-set quote details.
1. Each quote is given a unique ID to distinguish it.
2. Button will display if Pay Online, just Book Online or neither is enabled for this quote. You can also click here to view a snapshot of quote details.
3. Shows when the quote was emailed to the inquirer. "Never" will appear if quote was not sent.
4. Identifies the property linked to a particular quote. You can send quotes for different properties in association with the same inquiry.
5. Dates and price associated with quote
6. Status of the quote. Once one of the quotes is in a "Reserved" state, no further quotes can be issued as long as the reserved quote stays active.
There are a number of actions you can take with a individual quote.
Bulk Action indicates an action you can take that will affect all quotes. Currently, the only Bulk Action available in the dropdown menu is to "cancel all outstanding quotes" (any quote that has not been converted to a reserved status).
Cancel Quote: This cancels the quote. A canceled quote will be greyed out but will not be deleted.
Revive Quote: The revive quote function reinstates a canceled quote.
Copy Quote: Copy Quote allows you to duplicate and then add an existing quote to the inquiry. That quote can then be edited as needed. Use this as a short cut to generate a quote with only minor differences from one you have already created.
Compare To: Here you can compare two quotes associated with this inquiry side by side in alternating tabs to quickly review differences (and similarities) between them.
View Quote Details: A snapshot of the quote (see second screenshot below)
Send to Renter: The quote attaches to an email you can send to the renter
Create Reservation From Quote: Here you create a reservation based from the quote which you can view and manage in the Reservation Detail View.