Add taxes to a quote or reservation by creating a tax fee for each property.
Navigate to Properties> Properties> Select a property > Rental Fees.
Click on Add A New Fee and follow the steps described below.
1. Identify the tax with a unique Fee Name
2. Select "Tax" from the Fee type drop-down menu.
3. Select how the tax will be calculated
4. Enter the fee amount (this can be a percentage, but there are other options if desired)
5. Choose if the tax to be included by default in quotes and reservations
6. This field applies to other fees than tax fees if they are to be entered in a tax calculation
7. Toggle "No" here to ensure that the tax cannot be optionally selected by the renter for online bookings