- Other Messages vs. Inquiries
- View Other Messages
- Create Inquiry from Other Messages
- Search & Filter Other Messages
Other messages vs Inquiries
- An Inquiry is any email that is directly associated with a potential or actual reservation.
- The majority of emails the MyVR inbox receives will likely be identified as Inquiries.
- “Other” is a general inbox for messages that are not directly related to a reservation.
- If a channel listing exists from a non-integrated source (i.e. a FlipKey account that is not managed by MyVR) our system may not recognize them as inquiries and they may end up in the Other inbox.
- An Inquiry can be created from the Other inbox if needed.
View Other Messages
Step 1: Navigate to Messages > Other
Step 2: On a message line, click View Details
Step 3: Click the Actions dropdown menu, select an option to clear the message from the Other inbox:
- Create Inquiry
- Flag as Spam
- Delete Message
Create Inquiry from Other Message
Step 1: On a message line, click View Details
Step 2: Click Actions > Create Inquiry
Step 3: Complete Inquiry fields, click Create Inquiry
NOTE: Newly created Inquiry can be managed from the Inquiry Inbox
Step 4: For additional actions, on the message line in the Other inbox, click the Actions dropdown menu.
Step 5: Select an option:
- Flag as Spam
- Mark as Unread
Search and Filter Other Messages
Step 1: Click Search & Filters, select one or more options:
- Toggle Yes/No for Show Archived
- Toggle Yes/No for Show Spam
Search for guest or property name