- Create a regional guide to provide custom website recommendations and descriptions.
- For Booking.com listings, Local Area Description is required if Regional Guide used.
Step 1: Navigate to Properties > Regions & Guides
Step 2: Click Add a Region
Step 3: Search for and select Region
Step 4: Name Region
Step 5: Click Next - Region Description
- Region varies from city to area, select the one most appropriate.
- Drag the map and zoom to further refine your region.
- Region boundaries can easily be changed and updated at any time.
Create Region Description
(Optional) Region Description can be used for any property associated with the region. See Help article to update property.
Add Recommendations (Optional)
Step 1: Search for a specific place name (auto-filled by Google Maps).
Step 2: Continue to add as many recommendations as needed.
NOTE: Filter Recommendations by place type, e.g. Restaurants, Recreation.
Edit Recommendation Details
Step 1: On the Region line, click the Actions dropdown menu.
Step 2: Click Details
Step 3: On the Recommendation line, click the Actions dropdown menu.
Step 4: Click Edit Photo or Edit Details
NOTE: Choose from suggested images or upload an image to change the featured photo.