- The Sent folder contains all messages recently sent to guests.
- Messages sent manually or automatically are included in the Sent folder.
- Messages are sorted chronologically, with the most recent first.
- The last message sent appears in the Inbox. See Action Options below to view the full conversation.
Access Sent Messages
- Navigate to Messages >Sent
- Click on a message line to view Inquiry and full conversation.
- Click View Details to view Inquiry and full conversation.
- Click more Actions dropdown menu to Archive or Delete a message
- The Delete action deletes the entire Inquiry.
- Use Archive to remove the message from the Sent folder.
View Archived Messages
- An Inquiry will be automatically created for any new reservation, as the record and means of communication with the guest.
- When an Inquiry is automatically created it is also auto-archived.
Step 1: Click Search & Filters
Step 2: Toggle Yes for Show Archived
Step 3 (Optional): Search for guest or property name
Unarchive a Message
Step 1: Click on the Sent message line
Step 2: From the Inquiry screen, click the Actions dropdown menu
Step 3: Click Unarchive Inquiry