- Automated emails that are scheduled to be sent, based on criteria set under Automation, can be found in the Messages Outbox.
- Individual messages can be paused, edited, or deleted from the Outbox.
- Navigate to Messages > Outbox
1. Select All or multiple messages based on status (e.g. Unsent or Paused) to Pause or Activate.
2. Sort messages by several options (e.g. by Property, by Check-in, by Paused Status).
3. Search and Filter by Message Status, Reservation Date, Scheduled Delivery, or Property.
4. Renter's name associated with reservation
5. Email template subject
6. Email status (Paused, Scheduled, Overdue)
7. Scheduled Send date
8. Expiration date for paused messages
9. Action options
Pause or Activate a Scheduled Message
- To Pause a scheduled message, click the Pause button
- To Activate a paused message, click the Play button
Additional Outbox Action Options
- Click the More Actions dropdown menu on a scheduled message line.
1. Edit text for the specific message.
NOTE: If you need to update the overall template, go to Message templates overview
2. Preview the message.
3. Choose to send now or on a specific future date.
4. View the related Inquiry.
5. View the Reservation Detail.
6. Delete the message from the Outbox queue completely.