Set Property Base Rates
Step 1: Navigate to Properties > Properties > [Property Name]
Step 2: Click Rental Rates
Step 3: Enter Base Rates (NOTE: all optional except for Nightly rate)
- Nightly rate
- Weekend night rate
- Weekly rate
- Monthly rate
- Minimum Stay
- Maximum Stay
Step 4: Click Save Base Rate
- Once the number of nights threshold is met, weekly and monthly rates apply.
- If a guest stays for 7 or more nights, the weekly rate is used.
- If a guest stays for 30 or more nights, the monthly rate is used.
- When there are additional nights after 7 or 30, the remaining nights are prorated based upon the weekly or monthly rate.
Rate for 9 night stay
- Weekly rate = $900
- $900/7 = $129
- ($129 x 2) + $900 = $1,158
Rate for 37 night stay
- Monthly rate = $3,000
- $3,000/30 = $100
- ($100 x 7) = $700 + $3,000 = $3,700
NOTE: Click Open Pricing Tester under Custom Rates to test calculations.
General Settings / Advanced Options
Step 1: Click Edit Options
Step 2: Edit Advanced Rate Options
- Same-Day Turns: Select Yes to allow renter to check in the same day as previous renter checks out.
- Check In / Out Times: Changes made apply to new reservations only
- Rate Currency: Currency for reservations; defaults to USD.
- Custom weekend nights: Select days of the week for base weekend rates to apply.
NOTE: If the rate currency does not match the card or issuing bank used by the renter, conversion fees will apply.
Rates Description (optional)
NOTE: Optionally add a description or extra information about rates here, e.g. specials, rate conditions, etc.
Step 1: Scroll down to Rates Description block
Step 2: Complete free-form text field
Step 3: Click Save Description