- One or more rental contracts, or agreements, can be uploaded in MyVR and sent to renters with a Quote
- A rental contract is a static document, not meant to be signed. It should include your standard terms & conditions.
Upload a rental contract
Step 1: Navigate to Setup > Booking & Payments > Rental Contracts
Step 2: Click Upload New Contract, select PDF version of your rental contract
Step 3: For multiple contracts, select one as the default
Add rental contract to booking policy
Step 1: Navigate to Setup > Booking & Payments > Booking Policies
Step 2: Click Add a New Policy, or Edit existing policy
Step 3: Click Quote Defaults, select Rental Contract from drop-down menu
Step 4: Click Create Policy, or Save Changes
- If a new rental contract is added to an existing booking policy, no further action is needed. Properties that are set with this booking policy will automatically be updated.
- If a new rental contract is added to a new booking policy, the new booking policy needs to be added to any related properties.
- Some channels require a rental contract/agreement to be included. This will be indicated under the property health check in the Channel app, as shown below