- Set a minimum booking date for listings to avoid last minute bookings.
- Minimum booking date is set by days, not hours. For example, MyVR does not have a setting that lets a guest check-in as long as they book before 4:00 PM.
- Choose from "Must be more than 1 day before check-in" to 30 days before check-in.
- Maximum booking date can also be set to restrict reservations within a certain time frame.
- Choose from range of months within check-in or check-out date.
To set minimum and maximum booking dates
Step 1: Navigate to Setup > Booking & Payments > Booking Policies
Step 2: Click Edit or Copy existing policy, or click Add New Policy
Step 3: Click Booking Defaults
Step 4: Select minimum booking date from dropdown menu
Step 5: Select maximum booking date from dropdown menus
Step 6: Scroll down, click Create Policy/Save Changes to complete