MyVR allows owners to avoid last minute bookings by setting a minimum booking date for their listings. Owners can select "Must be more than 1 day before check-in" to 30 days before check-in.
Currently, the minimum booking date can only be set by days and not hours. For example, MyVR does not have a setting that lets guest check-in as long as they book before 4PM.
Users can also add an advanced window booking notice to restrict users to book within a certain time frame.
To create an advance notice:
1. Go to Setup
2. Bookings & Payments > Booking Policies
3. Select booking policy and click Edit
4. Go to Online Booking Defaults > click Show Advanced Settings
5. From Min Booking Date, select advance notice options
6. Select Max Booking Date also, select advance notice options