- MyVR automatically handles various booking related notifications on a user's behalf, such as reservation confirmations, payment reminders, and deposit refund confirmations.
- Much of the information within these emails is not editable (e.g. a summary of the reservation details).
- Transactional emails typically include a customizable message within the notification.
- Choose to have transactional emails sent manually or automatically.
- Each MyVR account includes default transactional emails.
- Default emails are in Disabled status until you choose to edit and enable as needed.
Transactional Emails Overview
Navigate to Automation > Transactional Emails
- List of Transactional emails, includes defaults set in the system.
- Status: Checkmark = enabled. Click and toggle Yes/No to disable.
- Status: Auto = Auto Send on. Click and toggle Yes/No to turn off.
- Version = MyVR Default or User Edited after the default has been customized.
- Dropdown menu for action options: Edit, Preview, or Edit Send Settings.
Template Customization Options
1. Freeform text fields:
- email name (internal)
- description (internal)
- email subject (appears in email subject line when sent)
- email title (appears in body of email)
2. Freeform text email body
3. From the dropdown menu select Stay Info, Guest, or Property to display smart tags specific to each type.
4. Drag and drop standard field smart tags into the email body for dynamic text.
5. Drag and drop custom field smart tags into the email body for dynamic text.