- Vrbo Review System
- Respond to renter with the HomeAway/Vrbo for PM app
- Respond to renter with the HomeAway/Vrbo for Owner app
Vrbo Review System
- After a renter has posted a review, Vrbo's review system includes a 14-day window during which neither the property nor traveler reviews are disclosed.
- Once the 14 days are through, the reviews that have been submitted are published and the content of the reviews is locked.
- See Vrbo's review system here.
Respond to renter with the HomeAway/Vrbo for PM app
Respond to renter with the HomeAway/Vrbo for Owner app
If you are using the HomeAway/Vrbo for Owners app for less than 5 properties and would like to respond to a renter's review, submit a MyVR support ticket with the following info:
- Subject Line: Post Vrbo Review Response
- Listing/property name you are replying to
- Full response message including greeting and signature
After the MyVR support team has posted the review, Vrbo will approve or decline the response. Review approval from Vrbo can take 2+ weeks.
Information on Vrbo's review policies:
Information on how a renter can submit a review: