- This powerful tool allows users to create and manage jobs and apply them to reservations.
- If a reservation is cancelled, the associated job will be automatically cancelled.
- Users can create specific job types, templates, automation rules, and more.
- Click on the links below for step-by-step instructions for each component.
- The Cleaners and Maintenance Module is only available on certain MyVR account plans. Contact your Account Manager for more information.
Access the Cleaners and Maintenance Feature
Navigate to Operations > Cleaners & Mx
How to use Cleaners and Maintenance
Step 1: Set up Automation
Navigate to Operations > Cleaners & Mx > Automation
Job types are used to provide default settings to job templates, automated and manually created jobs.
Job templates can be used to create jobs settings for automated and manually created jobs.
Job automation rules are used for automating the creation of jobs based on events.
Step 2: Create Workers
Navigate to Operations > Cleaners & Mx > Workers
Workers can be assigned to specific jobs
Step 3: Manage Jobs
Navigate to Operations > Cleaners & Mx > Jobs
Job views are helpful to determine upcoming jobs, past jobs, and jobs in draft status.
Job statuses are used to easily determine whether is job is assigned, in progress, completed, etc.