- From the Jobs section within Cleaners & Maintenance, users can easily view and manage automated and manually created jobs associated with reservations.
- For more information, see Cleaners and Maintenance Overview
Job View Options
Step 1: Navigate to Operations > Cleaners & Mx > Jobs
Step 2: Select Job status view option
- Active: a list view of all jobs that are:
- Overdue but not completed
- Jobs currently in progress
- Jobs not completed, with a start time that has passed but a due time that is in the future
- Draft: a list view of jobs that have been saved as a draft. These jobs will not be visible to workers until they are saved as a job
- All: a list view of all jobs that have been created (draft jobs not included). This is useful for seeing past, current and upcoming jobs.
Job Inbox Action Options
1. Sort Inbox by Job Name, Property, Start or End Date
2. Create new Job
3. Search and Filter by Job Type, Job Status, Worker Name, Upcoming Jobs, and more.
4. Hover over Job name to view Guest name and reservation number, check in and check out dates.
5. Hover over Property name to view full address.
6. View Job status
7. View Job start date and time
8. View Job due date and time
NOTE: Warning symbol appears for overdue jobs.
9. View assigned worker Name(s)
10. Select action for specific job
View Job Details
- Step 1: From the dropdown menu on a job line, click View Job Details
Job Details View Options
1. View job type, source, and status
2. Action options: Complete Job, Flag as Urgent, or Cancel
3. Job Overview: Reservation, Workers with history of Job accepted or declined, Work Log
4. Job Details: List of Job tasks and task status
5. Notes: Internal Job notes
6l Timeline: history of Job events and source of events
7. Associated property calendar