- Job types are used to provide default settings to job templates, automated and manually created jobs.
- There are several pre-populated job types for common jobs associated with short term rental management.
- Job types can be found under Operations > Cleaners & Mx > Automation > Job Types
Job Type Classifications
Job type classifications allow job types to be grouped together by categories.
Included classifications are:
Calendar blocking job types
- Job types may be set to block the availability calendar.
- This is most useful for jobs that require the rental to be vacant for a period of time, usually longer than one day.
- When this is set, jobs created with this job type will automatically block the calendar stopping new reservations from coming in.
- The calendar blocking setting can be edited on a per-job basis.
NOTE: The Job Types list can be sorted by Classification or Block Calendar Yes/No
Default job types
The default job types are as follows:
- Post-stay cleaning
- Pre-stay cleaning
- Mid-stay cleaning
- Pre-stay inspection
- Post-stay inspection
- Generic maintenance
Create a job type
Step 1: Navigate to Operations > Cleaners & Mx > Automation > Job Types
Step 2: Click New Job Type
Step 3: Complete fields for new Job Type:
1. Create Job Type name
2. Select Job Type classification from the dropdown menu
3. Select Association to Reservation or Property
- Note: Only job templates associated with reservations are currently supported.
4. Select Yes/No for the Job Type to automatically block the calendar.
Step 4: Click the Create Job Type button
NOTE: The job type will now be available to be used in job templates and when creating a job.