- Job templates can be used to create job settings for automated and manually created jobs.
- Jobs that inherit settings from a job template can be updated individually.
- Job templates associated with reservations are currently supported.
- See Cleaners and Maintenance Overview for more information.
Create a job template
Step 1: Navigate to Operations > Cleaners & Mx > Automation > Job Templates
Step 2: Click New Template
Step 3: Enter Basics information:
- Job Type - select from dropdown menu
- Job Name
- Job Association
- Note: Only job templates associated with reservations are currently supported.
Step 4: Click Continue To: Job Details
Job Description and Tasks
Step 5: Enter a job description and optional associated tasks
- Custom fields are available for the description allowing for a template to be used for jobs at multiple properties.
- Tasks should be actions that a worker can complete.
- A worker will be able to check tasks off in the worker mobile view
Step 6: Click Continue To: Job Assignment
Job Worker Assignment
Step 7: (Optional) Select Worker from dropdown menu
- Each worker selected will be assigned all jobs created with that job template.
- More than one worker can be selected, if more than one worker is selected they will both be assigned to jobs created by that template.
- Workers can be updated on a per job basis.
Step 8: (Optional): Update Worker Status
- Mark Accepted = Accept automatically on behalf of Worker
- Mark Pending = Worker can accept job directly
- Mark Declined = Decline automatically on behalf of Worker, when multiple workers are assigned.
Step 9: Click Continue To: Job Schedule
Step 10: Enter Job Schedule Details
- Job Start Time parameters
- Job Completed Time parameters
- Toggle Yes/No to set the job to block the calendar
Step 11: Click Create Job Template
NOTE: The job template will now be visible in the job template list view and available for use in automation and jobs.