Page components are ready made items, columns and spacers, or dynamic components that you can drag into your website.
Step 1: Log into MyVR and navigate to Websites > Websites select Manage for the website you wish to edit
Step 3: Confirm Layout Editor in the pop up
Step 5: Once you've added a page component to a website, see how you can customize it.
- Dynamic Components give you access to your pre-existing property data and booking tools.
- Many of these components already exist on the properties page, but they may be useful elsewhere on your site.
- Columns & Spacers help you to position content on your website however you'd like.
- Pro Tip: If you want to add several page components onto a page, drag and drop some columns in first so that the page components you bring in have alignment.
- Below is an example of the Right-Column spacer being used to align a Text box and a Circle Image.
Note: The page components may differ between Multi Property and Single Property websites.