Rescheduling a reservation may need to occur if a traveler wants to add days, remove days, or completely change days of their stay.
The steps outlined below are relevant for direct MyVR bookings, or bookings that occur on Vrbo/HomeAway.
All other channel reservation changes related need to occur by contacting the channels. Refer to our Channel Cheat Sheet > Cancellations or Changes sections for more information.
To reschedule a reservation:
1. Create a new quote on the existing reservation by going to the "Quotes" tab > click "New Quote."
2. On the "Stay Details" tab, update the "Check-In" and "Check-out" time
3. Click "Continue to - Rental Terms," confirm the values are correct.
4. Click "Continue to - Payment Schedule," confirm the values are correct.
5. Click "Continue to - Booking Settings," Choose to send to the renter by toggling the "send to renter" option.
6. Click "Save Quote."
7. Set the new quote as the reservation terms by going to the quotes tab and from the drop-down select "Set as Reservation Terms."
The changes to this reservation will communicated to the traveler's email address on file. If they booked on Vrbo/HomeAway, they will not receive a message in their dashboard, as it will send to their personal email, but changes will reflect on their reservation view.