- These steps only apply to direct bookings or bookings that came from Vrbo.
- Any reservations that came from other integrated channels need to occur by contacting the channels directly. See our help center article on changing reservations that were booked on non-Vrbo channels.
- A reservation is confirmed when the traveler and the Property Manager have agreed to terms. This usually occurs once a renter checks out online, or agrees to a quote that a PM sent.
- The reservation terms are the core, binding components of a reservation. They are what the renter and the Property Manager agreed to & include agreements around dates, number of guests, payment schedules, price, and more.
Change Reservation Terms / Create New Quote
Step 1: Navigate to Reservations > [Reservation]
Step 2: Click Quotes
Step 3: On the Current Terms line, click the dropdown menu
Step 4: Click Copy Quote
Step 5: In the pop-up box, tick the boxes for Update Rates and Update Fees
Step 6: Click Copy Quote
- NOTE: The above boxes must be ticked for fees and taxes to be updated along with any changes to the number of guests and/or number of nights.
Step 7: On the Stay Details tab, make changes needed: Check In / Check Out dates, number of guests, or Property
- Only change the property if the new property is using the same merchant account.
- If the new property is using a different merchant account, it is recommended to cancel and create a new reservation.
Step 8: Click through the remaining tabs, click Save Quote
Set New Reservation Terms
Step 1: On the new Quote line, click the dropdown menu
Step 2: Click Set as Reservation Terms
Step 3: Click Yes to record the agreement on behalf of the renter
Step 4: Click Record Agreement
Step 5: Update term agreement details for records
Step 6: Click Record Agreement
The new terms with changes made will now show as Reserved.
- NOTE: If a guest already paid for part or all of the reservation, the new terms will show the new total amount, but only charge the guest what's remaining or what they would be owed as a refund.