- Conversation History includes messages sent and received between the User and Renter, by email or SMS, with date and timestamp.
- Reservation Timeline includes a timestamp of all reservation events, including payments made, agreements changed, and messages sent.
View Conversation History
Step 1: Navigate to Reservations > Reservations
Step 2: Click on the Reservation line
Step 3: In the Renter section, click on the speech bubble icon
Step 4: In the conversation section, scroll down to view full history of messages sent and received, by email or SMS, with date and time.
- Channel-specific messages will not be included in this view (e.g. if Vrbo sends the renter a confirmation email, you will not see it here).
- Review our Channel Cheat Sheet > Messaging section to review how messaging works between MyVR and integrated channels.
View Reservation Timeline
Step 1: From the Renter section in an Inquiry, click the Reservation icon
Step 2: Scroll down and click the Timeline tab.
Step 3: Click the More Action dropdown menu to view conversation, rental terms, or quote details.
Step 4: Click Future to view scheduled automated messages.
- This view includes a timestamp of all reservation events, including payments made, agreements changed, and messages sent.
- The Past section will show anything that already occurred broken out by Event, Source, and Time.
- The Future section will show any outbound messages scheduled to be sent.
- For more information on Future messages, see Managing Automated Templates in the Messages Outbox