Note before integration
- Create a complete Airbnb account prior to setting up Airbnb in MyVR
- There are two sync options with Airbnb: “Everything” or “Pricing and availability”. We recommend selecting “Everything”, so all listing information will be managed in MyVR.
- Reservations and inquiries are managed within the MyVR account.
- Review our Channel Cheat Sheet to understand how the Airbnb channel functions compared to other channels you may be using on MyVR.
Install MyVR Airbnb app
Step 1: From the left sidebar, navigate to Channels > Full Integration
Step 2: Click Add Channel, or click on Airbnb app
NOTE: Select Airbnb for Property Managers app for the ability to connect to more than one Airbnb account.
Step 4: Read through Integration Overview and Details provided. If you have any questions or concerns, contact Account Management.
Step 5: Click Install Application
Step 6: Answer questions about your existing Airbnb account, then click Submit Answers
Step 7: Review installation information, then click I Agree
*NOTE: Log out of any active Airbnb sessions prior to connecting*
Step 8: Click Connect to Airbnb
**NOTE: Next Step in Airbnb platform**
If MyVR is your first integration with Airbnb and you were not using another channel manager or PMS, skip to Step 10.
Step 9: Follow Airbnb’s instructions to disconnect from your previous PMS. Log out of Airbnb.
Step 10: Login into Airbnb and accept the MyVR connection. Agree to Terms of Service, click Allow.
Note after integration
- Review each property’s data even if you imported your properties directly from Airbnb
- Know whether and how to disable taxes collected by Airbnb through this app
- Review what fee types are supported by Airbnb
- Adjust weekly and monthly discounts at the Airbnb discount level
- See Adding Accounts to a Channel App to connect listings under multiple Airbnb accounts.
NEXT STEP: Adding MyVR properties to Airbnb listing