- Temporarily pause and unpause an Airbnb listing
- Cancel an integrated Airbnb listing in MyVR
- Unsync Airbnb listing from MyVR
- Delete Airbnb Full Integration app
- An active Airbnb listing can be temporarily paused in MyVR to take the listing offline. Pause a listing to temporarily prevent new bookings; unpause to start accepting bookings again.
- Cancel a listing in MyVR to remove integrated property and unlist in Airbnb
Temporarily pause and unpause an Airbnb listing
Step 1: Navigate to Channels > Full Integration > Airbnb app
Step 2: Click on the property name, or click Manage
Step 3: Click Pause Syncing
NOTE: Once completed, in Airbnb the Listing Status = “Unlisted”, Sync Status = “Connected”
Step 4: To publicly list again on Airbnb, click Resume
Cancel an integrated Airbnb listing in MyVR
Follow steps 1 and 2 above to access the listing
Step 3: Under Listing Actions, click Cancel Listing
Step 4: In pop-up window, click Cancel Listing
- Property will be removed from the MyVR Airbnb app listings
- If you wish to take the listing offline, log into Airbnb next and unlist.
Unsync or deactivate listing in Airbnb
- To unsync an active Airbnb listing from MyVR, follow Airbnb’s instructions to disconnect
- To deactivate the listing in Airbnb, follow Airbnb’s instructions to permanently deactivate
NOTE: A listing disconnected from Airbnb can be reconnected by "creating a new listing" in MyVR and repeating the Airbnb merge steps.
Delete Airbnb Full Integration app
NOTE: If an Airbnb account is still in onboarding and the app needs to be removed, please reach out to Support.
Step 2: Navigate to Apps > Installed
Step 3: In the options drop-down, select Uninstall Application
Step 4: Follow Airbnb instructions to unsync or deactivate each listing in Airbnb.