Why Unit-Type Management?
- Simple and flexible organization - Manage similar units with one unit-type listing.
- Efficiency and consistency - Manage prices, property info, and booking details on one unit-type instead of multiple individual units.
- Optimize occupancy for increased revenue - Fill in occupancy gaps by re-allocating reservations within a unit-type.
- Compete with hotels - Unit-types perform better on sites focused on hotel inventory, like Booking.com and Expedia.
- Easily manage unit-types across multiple channels with MyVR’s built-in channel manager.
- Unit-type inventory is distinguished from standard properties by the unit-type icon.
In the Properties list:
In the Reservations list:
- Child units are easily viewed and managed under unit-types:
- The availability calendar can be filtered by unit-type to view available units at a glance:
Getting Started with Unit Type Inventory