- Custom Fields are created under Setup. For more information see Help article
- As Property Custom Fields are created, they will automatically appear under the Custom Fields tab in each property.
- Edit custom fields at the property level as needed for property-specific values
Edit Property Custom Fields
Step 1: Navigate to Properties > Properties > [Property Name]
Step 2: Click Content
Step 3: Click Custom Fields
Data Type Options
- Edit single line text field
- View which fields are setup with default values. Edit to override.
- View or edit Large Text / HTML field
- View or edit File field attachments