- Create an owner
- Invite owner to join Owner Portal
- Manage owner details and restrictions
- View and Manage owners list
- Owner Statements
- The owner portal allows property managers to share availability calendars, announcements, and statements with multiple owners through one website platform.
- Property managers can give owners authority to block dates, and to view all reservations at their properties with varying levels of data access.
Create an owner
Step 1: Navigate to Operations > Owner Management > Owners
Step 2: Click Add New Owner
Step 3: Complete Property Owner Details
Step 4: Click Associated Properties
Step 5: Select one or more properties from the dropdown menu
Step 6: Click Save Details
NOTE: OWNER PORTAL MUST BE CREATED BEFORE TAKING THE NEXT STEPS
Invite owner to join Owner Portal
Step 1: Under Owner Portal, click Invite to Owner Portal
- Owner portal will automatically populate with details for associated properties.
- Email invitation automatically sent to owner to join portal.
Manage owner details and restrictions
The following optional actions can be taken in each section of the Owner Portal tab
- Reset password
- Resend portal invite
- Toggle NO to restrict access
Owner Booking Permission
- Set booking permission for each associated property
Owner Reservation Visibility
- Toggle Yes/No to allow owner to view all associated property reservations.
- Control sensitive data by hiding or selecting specific Reservation financial information and guest details.
View and Manage Owners List
Portal access pending = email invitation sent, not yet responded
Portal access yes = owner logged in to portal
Portal access no = email invitation not sent
Click Settings to view or edit specific owner details and restrictions
Step 1: Navigate to Operations > Owner Management > Statements
Step 2: Click Upload New Statements
Step 3: Select pdf file to upload
Step 4: In pop-up box, choose publish date, select owner from dropdown menu.
Step 5: Click Save Changes
- Publish Date is when the statement will appear to the owner in the Owner Portal.
- Publish Date can be immediate or a selected future date.
- If Publish Date is not selected, the statement will remain unpublished until further action.
- From the Owner Statements list, you have the option to view, edit, delete, or publish a statement.