- Managing Vrbo listings through MyVR is easy. Photos, rates, descriptions, etc. are synced with the Vrbo listing, and reservations and inquiries are managed within the MyVR account.
- It's important to note that the integration process is different depending on the type of connection you need.
- If you have fewer than 5 properties, click here [LINK] for the HomeAway/Vrbo for Owners app installation instructions.
- If you have 5 or more properties, follow the instructions below to install the HomeAway/Vrbo for Property Managers app.
- If you're new to Vrbo, we encourage you to look at our Channel Cheat Sheet to understand how this channel functions compared to other channels you may be using on MyVR.
- It generally takes about 48 hours for the syncing to go live once users add a Vrbo listing to a MyVR account.
Install Vrbo/HomeAway for Property Managers App
Step 1: Navigate to Apps > Marketplace
Step 2: Search for “HomeAway”
Step 3: Click on “HomeAway/Vrbo HomeAway for PMs” app
Step 4: Read through the Overview and other information provided before installation. If you have any questions please contact Support.
Step 5: Click Install Application
Step 6: Complete the App questionnaire
Step 7: Click Submit Answers
Step 8: Follow prompts to complete the setup process and connect with your existing Vrbo account.
NOTE: This is an offline process between MyVR and Vrbo that can take several business days.
Next step: Setting up Vrbo Listings - 5 Properties or More