- Create Listing in MyVR
- Complete Listing Details
- Verify Calendar
- Start Integration
- Understanding Next Steps - Offline
- If you have fewer than 5 properties, follow the instructions below to set up MyVR listings in Vrbo.
- Before setting up listings, you need to install the HomeAway/Vrbo for Owners app
- If you have 5 or more properties, see the HomeAway/Vrbo for Property Managers listing instructions.
- It generally takes about 48 hours for the syncing to go live once users add an existing Vrbo listing to a MyVR account.
Create Listing in MyVR
Step 1: Navigate to Apps > Installed > HomeAway for Owners
Step 2: On a property line, click Create new Listing
Step 3: Chose to create a new listing in Vrbo, OR link to existing booking
NOTE: If linking to an existing listing, enter the Property ID
Complete Listing Details
- Listing is in status “Not Setup”.
- Listing details need to be completed before syncing with Vrbo.
- Any items that have a red X are requirements that are not met by the content of the listing in MyVR and need to be updated.
Step 1: On a property line, click Manage
Step 2: Click Fix It next to any red X’s to update the content. Repeat until all red X’s have been replaced with green checkmarks.
Click Refresh to update verification status.
NOTE: This is to ensure that when the listing is published, the availability is accurate to avoid any double bookings.
Step 1: Scroll down past Review Requirements
Step 2: Verify that all events and reservations are included prior to integrating.
NOTE: Use the helpful links provided to open your calendar sync app, view the full availability calendar in MyVR, or view the calendar help center for more resources.
Step 1: Scroll down past Verify Calendar
Step 2: Tick the box to confirm that reservation data has been verified on your calendar
Step 3: Click Purchase Listing
Step 4: In pop-up box, click Next Step, then click Purchase Listing
Understanding Next Steps - Offline
- Synchronizing status will change from “Not Setup” to “Pending”.
- The listing is ready to be fetched by Vrbo.
- Vrbo only fetches property data once nightly. After the listing is on Vrbo, MyVR support staff will set up the subscription in HomeAway and activate the listing.
- After 48 more hours, the listing should become live on Vrbo.
- If you do not see your listing switch to Live within 72 hours, please contact MyVR Support.