- Create Listing in MyVR
- Complete Listing Details
- Verify Calendar
- Start Integration
- Set up Listing Plan in Vrbo
- Understanding Next Steps - Offline
- If you have 5 properties or more, follow the instructions below to set up MyVR listings in Vrbo.
- Before setting up listings, you need to install the HomeAway/Vrbo for Property Managers app.
- If you have less than 5 properties, see the HomeAway/Vrbo for Owners listing instructions.
- It generally takes about 48 hours for the syncing to go live once users add a Vrbo listing to a MyVR account.
Create Listing in MyVR
Step 1: Navigate to Apps > Installed > HomeAway for PMs
Step 2: On a property line, click Create new Listing
Step 3: Chose to Create a new listing in Vrbo, OR link to existing booking
NOTE: If linking to an existing listing, enter the Property ID
Complete Listing Details
- Listing is in status “Not Setup”.
- Listing details need to be completed before syncing with Vrbo.
- Any items that have a red X are requirements that are not met by the content of the listing in MyVR and need to be updated.
Step 1: On a property line, click Manage
Step 2: Click Fix It next to any red Xs to update the content.
- Repeat until all red Xs have been replaced with green checkmarks.
- Click Refresh to update verification status.
NOTE: This is to ensure that when the listing is published, the availability is accurate to avoid any double bookings.
Step 1: Scroll down past Review Requirements
Step 2: Verify that all events and reservations are included prior to integrating
NOTE: Use the helpful links provided to open your calendar sync app, view the full Availability calendar in MyVR, or view the calendar help center for more resources.
Step 1: Scroll down past Verify Calendar
Step 2: Tick the box to confirm that reservation data has been verified on your calendar
Step 3: Click Start Integration
- Synchronizing status will change from “Not Setup” to “Pending”.
- The listing is ready to be fetched by Vrbo.
- Vrbo only fetches property data once nightly.
- After 48 hours, the listing should show in Vrbo.
Set up Listing Plan in Vrbo
**Next steps in Vrbo**
Step 1: Log in to your Vrbo account
Step 2: To the right of each listing, click Manage
Step 3: Click Review Plan
Step 4: Choose the Annual Subscription option, if eligible
OR click Convert to Pay-Per-Booking if you are intending to go live as a Pay-Per-Booking listing.
Understanding Next Steps - Offline
- MyVr will verify that the listing is live on Vrbo.
- Once the above is complete, the listing status in MyVR will transition from "Pending" to "Active" and will show as "Online."
- Even after switching to Subscription, the listing might show "Incomplete" for another 24 hours while Vrbo confirms all content.
- If the listing appears in the "Incomplete" tab after 24 hours, check the reasons for incompleteness to see if there is any data that is missing.