- From the Jobs section within Cleaners & Maintenance, easily view and manage automated and manually created jobs associated with reservations.
- Create a manual job for a specific reservation-related job that is non-recurring.
- For more information, see Cleaners and Maintenance Overview and Viewing Jobs and Job Details
Create a New Job
Step 1: Navigate to Operations > Cleaners & Mx > Jobs > [any view]
Step 2: Click New Job
Step 3: Select Blank Job or Create from Template, click Create
- Blank Job: Fill out details manually
- Create from Template: Pre-fill details from exiting template, update as needed
Step 4: Follow Creating Job Templates instructions to complete Job details.
Create a Template from a Job
NOTE: If a manually created job is going to be used more than once, create a template from the job to save the details for future use.
Step 1: From the dropdown menu on a job line, select Create Template From Job.
Step 3: Review the details and make any updates needed.
Step 4: Click Save Job Template
NOTE: The job template will now be available to use when creating new jobs.