- From the Jobs section within Cleaners & Maintenance, users can easily view and manage automated and manually created jobs associated with reservations.
- For more information, see Cleaners and Maintenance Overview and Viewing Jobs and Job Details
Access Jobs Inbox
- Navigate to Operations > Cleaners & Mx > Jobs > [any type]
Flag a Job as Urgent
Step 1: From the dropdown menu on a job line, click Flag as Urgent
- The job will be marked as urgent with an orange tag in the Inbox.
- The worker assigned to the job will see the "Urgent" status in their worker mobile view.
- Click the dropdown menu again to Remove Urgent Flag.
Reschedule a Job
Step 1: From the dropdown menu on a job line, click Reschedule
Step 2: Make necessary changes to the scheduling page
Step 3: Click Save Job
NOTE: This will update the job and automatically send a message to the worker(s) that the job has been updated.
Cancel a Job
Step 1: From the dropdown menu on a job line, click Cancel Job
Step 2: A message will pop up asking ‘Are you sure?’; click Yes
- The job will be canceled and removed from the ‘Active Jobs’ list.
- The worker will receive an email that that job has been canceled.
- The job will still be visible in the ‘All Jobs’ list with the status of canceled