- Sending a Message to Vrbo Guests
- How Vrbo Guests Receive Messages
- Troubleshooting Vrbo Guests Not Receiving Messages
Sending a Message to Vrbo Guests
- Messages are sent to Vrbo guests from the MyVR Inquiries Central Inbox, like all other guest messaging.
- See Inquiries Central Inbox and Sending Non-automated Messages for more details.
How Vrbo Guests Receive Messages
- Messages from the MyVR Inquires Central Inbox are sent to the guest’s email address.
- Software-connecting Vrbo listings send messages directly to the email address provided during the Vrbo booking process. They are not sent to the Vrbo dashboard in the guest message thread.
- This can cause some confusion, where guests expect to receive the messages in their Vrbo dashboard.
Troubleshooting Vrbo Guests Not Receiving Messages
- Advise guests to check the email inbox for the address provided at the time of booking on Vrbo.
- If they still don’t see the message, ask them to check their spam or promotions folder.
- If the message is not in any of the guest’s email folders, contact MyVR Support to investigate further.
NOTE: If you see a red 00.00 mark in the VRBO dashboard, this can be ignored since the guest is receiving your message via email.