- The pricing tester is an easy and powerful tool to quickly verify rates for specific dates.
- The pricing tester can be used for: base rates, manually created custom rates, or third-party pricing tool rates.
- The pricing tester is NOT available when using a global rate plan.
Access Pricing Tester
Step 1: Navigate to Properties > Properties > [Property Name]
Step 2: Click Rental Rates
Step 3: Scroll down to the Custom Rates block
Step 4: At the bottom left, click Open Pricing Tester
Test Prices for Specific Dates
Enter dates to test pricing results and view a complete Quote.
- If a date range includes both custom and base rates, these are indicated separately (above).
- If the date range does not meet Event type and/or minimum night requirements, a warning message shows (below).
- If rates do not calculate as expected, check custom rate settings and adjust as needed.