- You may be requested to provide an API Key for a third party to access your MyVR data.
- Create and share a unique key for each third party.
- API Keys are available with the MyVR Pro Plan.
- If you are not on the Pro Plan and would like more information, contact your account manager.
Create an API Key
Step 1: Navigate to Setup > API & Data Access > API Access
Step 2: Under API Access, click Create Access Key
Step 3: Complete key details
1. Create a name for the API key
2. Toggle On/Off for Test Mode
3. Toggle Enable/Disable to restrict the key to specified properties
Step 4: Click Save
- Test mode keys should be used for testing and won't alter your live account data.
- Live mode keys should be created for third parties.
Copy an API Key
- Copy and share the generated key code with your third-party provider as required.
- MyVR's RESTful API requires a private access key